Cannabis rolled into a thin sheet of smokable paper. Joint paper material includes rice, hemp, wood pulp, and more. These papers are available in most convenience stores, smoke shops, and dispensaries. A marijuana joint that includes a mixture of tobacco and cannabis is called a spliff, while a preroll is a ready-to-smoke joint created by a manufacturer or a dispensary.

Showing all 12 results

Enjoy 20% off your First Order when spending over $90
Shop Now